Job Application <reference M>
As an audit manager you will play a vital role in Grant Thornton Bulgaria. You will be responsible for preparing the audit strategy, participate and support the engagement process, review and assess the work of the audit team, as well as form audit opinions. You will also monitor day-to-day performance of assurance engagements. Previous work experience along with a CPA qualification are required.
- 5 years experience as senior audit manager or equivalent
- CPA qualified
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and complete multitask assignments in short terms
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and application of local GAAP, IFRS/IAS and ISA
- Excellent knowledge of Bulgarian Tax legislation
Join our team now!
Please note the reference of the position