Job Application <reference AAM>
Audit Assistant Manager
As an audit assistant manager you will be playing a key role in our assurance engagements as you will be responsible for supporting the engagement partner in preparing audit strategy, organize and review work of audit team. You will also monitor day-to-day performance of assurance engagements, train and assess junior colleges. Previous work experience is a must for this position.
- 1 year experience as an audit manager or equivalent
- ACCA, ACA or CPA qualified or current is an advanatge
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and complete multitask assignments in short terms
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge and application of local GAAP, IFRS/IAS and ISA
- Excellent knowledge of Bulgarian Tax legislation
Join our team now!
Please note the reference of the position