+359 887 103 423
A welcome return to growth
Dynamic businesses need to move with speed and purpose if they want to capitalise on opportunities in hospitality and tourism. At Grant Thornton, we know exactly what it takes to succeed in this rapidly changing sector.
While many businesses may remain trapped in a cycle of austerity, we can help make sure your organisation is structured, governed and managed to thrive.
Why Grant Thornton?
Drawing on our deep sector knowledge, we can help you navigate the changing business environment for hospitality and tourism companies.
We understand the global economic cycle and the trends in tourism and hospitality, from social media and online travel agent impacts, to new age consumers, green operations and emerging market challenges. In the face of these and many other challenges, but also by understanding what’s driving hospitality growth, we can work with you to scenario plan, manage costs, create flexible organisations and finance growth.
Through our understanding of traditional and emerging markets, we can also work with you to develop and expand into new areas.
- navigation of the prevailing gaming legislative and tax regulations in different countries.
- management of change programmes led by new market regulations
- procurement advice for supply chain optimisation
- feasibility studies and business plans
- recommendations on new markets expansion
- review of information technology systems
- development of marketing strategies, including channel and pricing strategy
- consultations on operational re-structuring/business model optimisation