Grant Thornton Bulgaria is focused in providing audit, consulting and financial services as well as services related to bookkeeping / compilation of financial statements.
Currently we are looking for an accountant for our office in Sofia.
• Maintenance of the accounting records of Clients in accordance with local regulations;
• Payroll data processing;
• Preparation and submission of Client VAT returns and tax returns in accordance with local regulations;
• Registration and communication with the authorities in regard to on-going accounting or tax issues of the Client;
• Preparation of the monthly management reporting package using the internal reporting templates of the Client;
• Preparation of the Client’s financial statements in accordance with their specific requirements;
• Supporting the Accounting Manager in other tasks.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline;
• At least 1 year accounting experience;
• Excellent command of English;
• Excellent computer skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
• Ability to work in a team and complete multitask assignments in short terms;
• Knowledge of Bulgarian Tax legislation, IFRS will be considered as huge advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV.
We will treat your application with confidentiality, professionalism and respect.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note the reference of the positionApply now